Natural gypsum is the most economical way to supply calcium and sulfur for soil that is hard to cultivate. It works by separating clay particles through a natural chemical reaction without changing the pH of the soil.
Qld Organics Natural Gypsum:
- is an all-natural product, sourced in Australia
- has a controlled moisture content of 2-3%
- is screened to less than 3mm & will flow freely through spreaders
- is non-radioactive, with less than 1ppm cadmium
- is certified by Biological Farmers of Australia, Australia’s foremost organic certification body
- slow release nutrients that feed plants over many months
- increased earthworm activity
- improved water retention and aeration
- increased micro-organisms and beneficial bacteria
- no burnt or damaged plants
- pH neutral
- Spread approximately 200-500 grams per square metre for the whole garden area.
- Apply about 1 cup into a 400mm x 400mm hole before planting. Adjust the amount for differemt sized holes.