Using Rocky Point‘s Australian Standards and Certified Organic Garden Soil is a simple, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to feed your plants the nutrients they need to thrive.
Comprising the perfect blend of nutrient enriched top soil, organic compost, cow manure, gypsum, slow release organic fertiliser, and natural minerals, Rocky Point‘s Garden Soil makes every garden greener.
AVAILABLE IN 30L & 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Garden Soil:
- Creates a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth
- Garden Soil can be used on all garden types but is best suited for vegetable gardens
- Absorbs and retains water
- Increases soil nutrient holding capacity
- Ideal for the filling of raised garden beds, planter boxes, and large containers
- Contains added natural gypsum for use in hard clay soils
- Reduces loss of nutrients by avoiding leaching
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419
How do I use Garden Soil?
Add to existing garden beds:
- After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Garden Soil over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100 mm of Garden Soil at the bottom of a hole that is at least 100mm wider than the size of the pot.
- Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Garden Soil.
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.