With its iron-rust colouring and rugged texture Rocky Point’s Outback Mulch reflects Australia’s red centre, and keeps plants nourished and protected from our harsh climate for up to 12 months.
Made from sustainably sourced timber this rusty toned mulch, which was once destined for landfill is now a natural way to accentuate your garden. Perfect for giving your garden that rich, natural, “outback” look.
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Outback Mulch:
- Insulates soils against extreme hot or cold temperature
- Coloured with long lasting colours to add a striking edge to your garden
- Colours lasts up to 12 months
- Suppresses weed growth
- Breaks down slowly
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Environmentally friendly, created from recycled waste timber products
- A great way to add value and quickly refresh the appearance of any home
- Safe for children and pets